Friday, December 21, 2007

Is that luv i c in ur eyes, or merely a reflection of mine?

I hide my tears as I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same.
Although I smile and seems carefree, there's no one who missed you more than me!!

I love you so much my heart is sure. As time goes on, I love you more.
Your happy smile, your loving face, No one will ever take your place.

As I lie awake in my bed, all sorts of thoughts run through my head,
Like why do I love you so much, Then I realize it’s the whole you are!

I love your eyes I love your smile, I cherish your ways I adore your style.
What can I say? Your one of a kind & 24/7 your on my mind!

A special smile, a special face, and a special someone I can't replace.
I love you and I always will. You’ve filled my heart no one can fill!

I had liked many, but loved a few. yet no one has been as sweet as you.
I'd stand and wait in the world’s longest queue. just for the pleasure of a moment with you.

Sweet as a rose bud, bright as a star. cute as a kitten that’s what you are.
Bundles of joy, sunshine and fun. you are everything I love all rolled in one

You’ll always be mine now & forever.You’ll always be mine for you're my treasure.
You’ll always be mine please tell me it’s true. Please be mine forever I'll always love you!

I don’t have the measles, not confined to bed, aspirin won’t help coz it isn’t my head,
I don’t have back ache nor with the flu, it’s more serious than I thought...I’m missin you!

No comments: